Childbirth education Class in Miami
Childbirth education is an important part in you preparation for labor and the birth of your baby. Our childbirth class includes all you need to be ready for the Birth-Day and will give you the knowledge, tools, and confidence for this amazing journey.
Often birth is compared to a marathon for which you can prepare mentally, physically and emotionally. There is some truth in that analogy. However, you know the date, the length of a marathon and have the freedom to stop if you want to. Birth is unpredictable and can not be stopped. Learning and preparing your mind and body is critical for a satisfying birth experience.
As the rate of c-section is increasing fast, childbirth education is even more important to understand your true options.
Our preparation for birth class is held monthly at Body Belly Baby and can also be arranged in private setting.
Childbirth education helps you
- Discover your needs in childbirth
- Learn about childbirth, your options, anyhow to communicate with your medical team
- Prepare mentally physically, and emotionally for childbirth
- Achieve the most satisfying birth experience for you
Who is Childbirth education class for?
- Women expecting parents in their second or third trimester in pregnancy
- Parents who want a personal and intimate learning environment different from a hospital setting
- Parents who want to educate themselves about the birth process
- You want a childbirth class that fits your needs and works with you
- Our childbirth class is in small group settings and private class can be easily organized as well
What is covered in our childbirth education class?
- your dream birth description
- your priorities, choices, and values for your birth and your baby
- the female anatomy during pregnancy and labor
- normal birth versus medical birth vs. c-section birth
- the stages of labor and what it means for your body, for you, and your birth team ( OBGYN)
- the comfort measures – relaxation, breathing techniques, and birthing positions
- birth plan preparation
- communication with your birth team ( doctor, hospital, partner, family member, midwife)
Our childbirth education program follows Your Birth Experience Protocol.