Nutrition during Pregnancy Class
Your body goes through numerous physical and hormonal changes during pregnancy.
Nutrition during Pregnancy Class is a must-attend class for every expecting mom. Nutrition is critical to an optimal health for you and your baby. The way you nourish your body during pregnancy affects your health and your baby’s. A healthy balanced diet helps ensure you stay healthy throughout your pregnancy. The food you eat is your baby’s main source of nourishment. It is critical to consume foods that are rich in nutrients. Proper nutrition helps promote your baby’s growth and development.
- Nutrition during Pregnancy Class for expecting parents
- Nutrition during Pregnancy private consultation for expecting mothers
- Starting Solid Food Workshop for infants
- Nutrition private consultation for infants and toddlers
Nutrition during Pregnancy Class helps you
- Discover the importance of food for you and your baby during pregnancy
- Learn about important foods to include during each trimester including healthy snacks ideas and sample meal plans
- Adopt new healthy eating habits for 9 months and keep them as a family
- Optimize your nutrition to achieve a happy and healthy pregnancy
Who is Nutrition during Pregnancy Class for?
- Pregnant women in their first, second, and third trimester
- Pregnant women who want to learn about healthy nutrition
- Pregnant women who want to monitor their weight gain and stay within the recommended healthy range
- Pregnant women who want to feel great, have energy, and alleviate some discomforts
- Parents who want to educate themselves about the importance of nutrition for a healthy pregnancy, a healthy baby, and a healthy family
What is covered in Nutrition during Pregnancy Class for?
- Nutritional needs for baby and mother in each trimester
- Important foods to include in every day life
- Additional calories and portion sizes
- How to achieve healthy weight gain and avoid eating for “two”
- Important nutrients for you and your baby (brain development, bones, healthy development)
- Healthy pregnancy snacks
- Cravings and food aversions
- Nutrition tips to alleviate some common discomforts: nausea, fatigue, heartburns, constipations, water retention
- Smart nutrition : coffee, caffeine, alcohol, honey, herbal teas, raw food, pasteurized food