This course is a 3-hour long course and follows American Heart Association Protocole.
“Save a life is why” AHA
It includes the following:
– Infant pediatric CPR ( for baby from birth up to one-year old)
– Child pediatric CPR ( for child from one-year old up to purberty)
– Choking management and protocole for baby from birth to one -year old
– Choking management and protocole for a child from one-year old up to puberty
– A lecture on most common preventable accidents in young years of childhood and how to prevent them.
Safety is a priority for your baby at home, at the park, in your car, close to a pool.
There is a lot to learn to prevent a domestic accident.
Learn to be alert at all times to prevent accidents and how to react to save the life of your or a child.
This course is run by American Heart Association Basic Life support for Healthcare Provider Instructor and HeartSaver Instructor.