Pregnancy Nutrition Class
Pregnancy nutrition is one of the important element to a healthy body. During pregnancy, your body goes through many physical and hormonal changes. As a result, you need more nutrients, more vitamins and more energy.
Nutrition is one of the key elements in your healthy maternity journey for you and your baby. The way you nourish your body during pregnancy affects your health and your baby’s health. Therefore, a healthy balanced diet helps ensure you and your baby stay healthy throughout the pregnancy. The food you eat is your baby’s main source of nourishment. It is critical to consume foods that are rich in nutrients as proper nutrition promotes your baby’s healthy growth and development.
- Nutrition during Pregnancy Class for expecting women
- Nutrition during Pregnancy private consultation for expecting mothers
A Class during your pregnancy helps you set healthy eating habits
- Discover the importance of food for you and your baby during pregnancy
- Learn about important foods to include during each trimester including healthy snacks ideas and sample meal plans
- Adopt new healthy eating habits for 9 months and keep them as a family
- Optimize your nutrition to achieve a happy and healthy pregnancy
- Adopt a whole healthier lifestyle with prenatal care, prenatal physical activity and healthy eating habits to enjoy a healthy and happy maternity journey
- Prenatal Pilates combined with a healthy diet https://bodybellybaby.com/pregnancy-pilates/
Who is the Pregnancy Nutrition Class for?
- Pregnant women in their first, second, and third trimester
- Expecting women who want to learn more about healthy nutrition
- Pregnant women who want to monitor their weight gain and stay within the recommended healthy range
- Pregnant women who want to feel great, have energy, and alleviate some discomforts
- Parents who want to educate themselves about the importance of nutrition for a healthy pregnancy, a healthy baby, and a healthy family
What is covered in the Prenatal Nutrition Class?
- Nutritional needs for baby and mother in each trimester
- Important foods to include in every day life
- Additional calories and portion sizes
- How to achieve healthy weight gain and avoid eating for “two”
- Important nutrients for you and your baby (brain development, bones, healthy development)
- Healthy pregnancy snacks
- Cravings and food aversions
- Nutrition tips to alleviate some common discomforts: nausea, fatigue, heartburns, constipations, water retention
- Smart nutrition : coffee, caffeine, alcohol, honey, herbal teas, raw food, pasteurized food