Welcome to our Childbirth education Class ! This is a must in your preparation for labor and delivery.
The Lamaze Childbirth class is an evidence-based class with the most recent research in the medical field. It promotes a healthy labor and birth for the mother and her baby.
The class prepares expecting parents and provide them with knowledge, tools, and confidence for this amazing journey. It includes a little bit of theory and a lot of practice of movements, labor position and comfort measures.
As the c-section rate is increasing fast, childbirth education is even more important to understand your options.
This class helps you to :
- Discover your needs in childbirth
- Learn about childbirth, your options, anyhow to communicate with your medical team
- Prepare mentally physically, and emotionally for childbirth
- Achieve the most satisfying birth experience for you
Who is Childbirth education class for?
- Women expecting parents in their second or third trimester in pregnancy
- Parents who want a personal and intimate learning environment different from a hospital setting
- Parents who want to educate themselves about the birth process
- You want a childbirth class that fits your needs and works with you
- Our childbirth class is in small group settings and private class can be easily organized as well
What is covered in this class?
- your dream birth description
- your priorities, choices, and values for your birth and your baby
- the female anatomy during pregnancy and labor
- normal birth versus medical birth vs. c-section birth
- the stages of labor and what it means for your body, for you, and your birth team ( OBGYN)
- the comfort measures – relaxation, breathing techniques, and birthing positions
- birth plan preparation
- communication with your birth team ( doctor, hospital, partner, family member, midwife)
Our childbirth education program follows Your Birth Experience Protocol.