Mommy and Me Pilates
First of all, Mommy and Me Pilates is an excellent form of mind body exercise for every postpartum mom. It certainly addresses many of the discomforts a new mother may experience.
As a new mom, one gets through many changes emotionally, physically, psychological and socially. Hence, it is a transition for every new mom.
Therefore, Mommy and Me Pilates Class is an amazing way to not only get back in shape but also find your new you and make new friends.
Mommy and Me Pilates is right for you
- if you are a postpartum mom with your baby
- when you want to exercise and get your body back safely and effectively
- you care generally about a healthy functioning body
- you really want to strengthen all of your body with a focus on your core
- but also expect to have an effective, fun, and fulfilling work out
- you want to meet other moms and babies
What are Mommy and Me Pilates Class benefits for you?
Mommy and Me Pilates is one of the most gentle and safest ways to bring your body back to shape.
- Helps to recover from delivery, C-section, and return to a healthy weight faster
- Strengthens your core muscles after birth – vaginal or C-section
- Tones your whole body
- Develops an awareness of your posture
- Works on the power house: abdominal region and pelvic floor muscles
- Exercise together with your baby in the class
- Strengthens mom’s arms and back muscles to hold and carry your growing child
- Helps mother to build strength and improve cardio vascular fitness
- Improves appearance and posture
- In addition, Improves mood, self –esteem and energy level
- Decreases risk of depression and anxiety
- Another key benefit is to meet new moms
When can you start and attend this class during your postpartum?
In addition, you can generally start Mommy and Me Pilates soon as it is adapted to you and your postpartum body and mind.
- You need to be authorized by your physician to start physical activity
- Usually 6 weeks after a vaginal delivery and 8 weeks after a c-section delivery
- Twice a week is the ideal frequency
- You use a baby carrier for some of the exercises