Baby 101 Class
Baby 101 class is an essential preparation for the expecting parents prenatal education. For this reason, they need to learn, gain confidence and get ready to meet their baby.
Research shows that attending a Baby 101 class may positively impact the physical health of both mother and baby as parents feel confident in their skills to take care of their infant.
As new parents leave the hospital, they may feel stressed and overwhelmed. Transitioning to parenthood can be difficult and daunting, but this class will equip you with knowledge and resources to better meet your newborn’s needs and ease your transition.
The class prepares new parents effectively with theory and hands-on practice to boost their confidence to transition smoothly from the hospital to their home.
This evidence-based class helps first time parents to:
- Understand baby’s basic needs from eating to sleeping and changing diapers
- Master daily basic newborn care tasks
- Feel confident bathing and providing daily care
- Welcome their newborn child safely home
- Work together as a team
- Equip new parents with basic skills (changing diapers, burping baby, bathing baby)
- Reassure the pregnant mom as her partner learns too and can support her when baby is here
What is covered in the Baby 101 Class ?
- Pediatrician interview tips
- Nursery preparation
- Bag preparation
- Diapering, Poop, Diaper rash
- Umbilical cord care
- Feeding methods
- Breastfeeding schedule
- Sleep Safety
- Burping, gas, reflux
- Baby bath
- Baby care
- Mommy Care
- Healthy sleep habits