Depending on the type of delivery you had, you may start exercising after giving birth at different times.
- If you had a healthy pregnancy and a normal vaginal delivery, you may be able to start exercising again soon after the baby is born.
- 6-week postpartum with a vaginal delivery
- 8-week postpartum with a C-section delivery
- Ask your healthcare provider during your Postpartum check-up before resuming physical activity
- Our Mommy & Me classes take into account your “postpartum” status and bring you back in shape safely, effectively at a safe pace
- Our Mommy & Me Classes are baby-friendly (breastfeed, diapers, rock baby).
- Meet other moms and exercise together