Prenatal Yoga is a nurturing form of exercise for your body and mind.
Pregnancy is a time for growth, nourishment and discovery as one’s body evolves daily.
Through physical movement, breathing and relaxation techniques, you can keep your body strong and flexible, improve your posture, circulation and digestion, while increasing your energy and reducing stress. Celebrate your pregnancy through yoga, deepen your connection to yourself, your baby and other expecting moms. Relax and enjoy a harmonious state of peace, balance and renewed energy.
Key Benefits are often experienced by expecting women
- Decrease discomforts
- Decrease anxiety and stress
- Improved mind-body connection
- Improved breathing awareness
What to expect in your yoga class during pregnancy?
- Low intensity movement
- Stretching and lengthening
- Kegel Exercises for a healthy pelvic floor https://bodybellybaby.com/kegels-exercises/
- Relaxation and cooling down