Prenatal Pilates students feel energized, stronger, centered and healthy after their class.
ACOG The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists recommends expectant moms to be active and at least 30 minutes on most, if not all, days of the week.
Many benefits of exercise during pregnancy include:
– Helps reduce backaches, constipation, bloating, and swelling
– May help prevent or treat gestational diabetes
– Increases your energy
– Improves your mood
– Improves your posture
– Promotes muscle tone, strength, and endurance
– Helps you sleep better
– Keep you fit during pregnancy
– May ease with labor.
– Easier for you to get back in shape after the baby is born